おもいでの夏 - The Summer of '42 -
And it was the ending we all wanted, wasn't it?
And we don't need to be ashamed
for wishing thatresult.
See, the law aside, nature actually favirs it.
A man achieves his sexual as a teenager,
A woman in her thirties.
The district attorny will no doubt beat...
that drum, the law is the law is the law,
that's what District Attornys do.
But when it comes to love...
there really is no law, is there?
Laura Jewell fell victim to her love.
Yes, she embraced it beyond the bounds of the law.
But I tell you, as I went home
from that movie that night...
As I still go home after watching
love stories today...
I pray "just once, let me know that kind of passion."
Let me know a love that deeply.
What Laura Jewell did caused her
to commit an insane act.
But in her feelings were even a fraction of how
they've described in this room...
a fraction of what I felt
and still do feel for Jennifer...
Insanity would have been had she not gone to him.
Give me a break.
2-Episode 1: The Real World Closing Argument
A verdict at episode 1 / not guilty by reason of temporary insanity.
Summer of 42 - Jennifer O'Neill / Music by Michel Legrand
- Closing Arguments - Story of Love (5) -
- Closing Arguments - Cro-Magnon (12) -
- Closing Arguments - The Kiss (3) - ALLY vs JACK
- Closing Arguments - Once in a Lifetime (15)
- Closing Arguments - Alone Again (22) -
- Closing Arguments - Forbidden Fruits (16) -
- Closing Arguments - The Blame Game (13) -
- Closing Arguments - The Promise (6) - RENEE vs JOHN