Persistence is the first virtue of love
Ally: Oh, great!
Billy: Hey! Nice flowers. Who from?
Ally: Oh, the most Boring man on earth.
Oh, "Persistence is the first virtue of love"
What the hell does that mean?
Billy: It means he's not giving up.
Well, he may not giving up,
but he's coming up.
Ally: Excuse me?
Elaine: He's on elevator.
2-Episode 9: You Never Can Tell
- Guys get jelous. It's a scientific fact.
- But I'm gonna find him.
- ビリーの独占欲 ジョージアの回答she's HOT
- Common sense is killing us
- Happiness is getting into bed with anything .....
- I'm afraid you'll get hurt.
- It doesn't work for lonely, but happy's easy.
- It's a problem being beautiful
- Take her. 強引に誘え！
- There's no love without pain. - World's Without Love (6) -
- エレインのプライド I like my job. I like my life.
- He hits 35
- 女性の心得 it's the first thing a girl learns
- Jhon Cage vs Richard Fish - Civil War (17) -