性的作用は化学反応だからね Sexual attraction is all chemical.
So what are we gonna do, John?
Well, we have two options. We can either go with science or emotion.
What's the difference?
Well, with science, we're armed with
several well-accepted anthropological studies
which say that man, by nature, must procreate with multiple partners,
spreading his seed as much as possible
for the survivability of the human race.
Emotion says he should follow his heart
which has a proved incapacity to be drawn to any one female
for a long period of time. Personally, I lean toward science.
What are your thoughts?
I appreciate your not rushing with your answers.
Do you really believe that science?
Men can't stay attracted to the same female for a long period of time.
That's a science?
John: Sexual attraction is all chemical, Renee.
At some point, ある時点で、反応が失われる
the body stops producing the chemical for the same partner.
It diminishes sexual appetite. Adult videos, lingerie.
They can treat the symptoms, but...
What a sad way to look at love.
Married couples cannot maintain frisk for one another.
Yeah. It troubles me.
Season 1 / Episode 11:
・サバイバル、ヒューマンsurvivability of the human race
・ロングピリオドオブタイムfor a long period of time
・ラッシュ、アンサーrushing with your answers
・フリスクfrisk for one another
- Get really honest with each other
- Sleep with something a little more secure than a Fishism
- GIVE&GET - Episode 10: Boy to the World -
- As a woman they don't wanna be the actual destroyer themselves
- GIVE&GET - Episode 9: The Dirty Joke -
- 実は理想？Maybe it's what you dreamed about?
- Talking to somebody else, it kinda decompressed her.
- 橋渡しさ。This case bridges the two. The issue's ripe.
- I apologize for all of us, especially me.
- New firm policy - Ruin! That's the goal -
- 夜に通り過ぎる船 Two ships in the night by Wadsworth
- Love, it's an equation.
- compromising positions
- how acceptable it is for women to use sex as currency.