夜に通り過ぎる船 Two ships in the night by Wadsworth
I would have gone to bed with him.
I would have. Not that he asked.
Do you even remember how?
I keep a journal.
Ah. So what? Is this guy potential first husband?
Oh God. No. We couldn't have less in common. Still...
Well, these are certainly horny times.
It has nothing to do with the size of his shoe. I just...
I don't know. He's cute. He snowboards.
He's leaving the country on Sunday.
Ah. Two ships collide in the night.
Season 1 / Episode 12:
ships that pass in the night/ be like ships that pass in the night
if two people are like ships that pass in the night,
they meet once or twice by chance for a short time
and then do not see each other again dictionary.com
From a poem by Henry Wadsworth (ワーズワース) wikipedia
- GIVE&GET - Episode 9: The Dirty Joke -
- 実は理想？Maybe it's what you dreamed about?
- Talking to somebody else, it kinda decompressed her.
- 性的作用は化学反応だからね Sexual attraction is all chemical.
- 橋渡しさ。This case bridges the two. The issue's ripe.
- I apologize for all of us, especially me.
- New firm policy - Ruin! That's the goal -
- Love, it's an equation.
- compromising positions
- how acceptable it is for women to use sex as currency.
- My lottery ticket is a tube of jelly.
- "Plenty of fish in the sea" thing was lying.