Closing Arguments - Once in a Lifetime (15)
He still loves his wife.
He wants to continue experiencing it and sharing it.
And maybe that makes him crazy,
but we should all be so lucky
to end up with somebody who has a little bit of that insanity.
Somebody who never lets you go.
Somebody who cherishes you forever.
Talk about a legacy. Loving somebody forever.
That's a legacy.
You want his world to go on, Sam. So does he.
Will you ever forgive my letting go?
I'll forgive it.
But I'm still not sure I'll ever understand it.
I'll have to figure out the logistics, but I believe
I can construe a guardianship that allows him to open a shop.
Your Honor, nobody here wants to see him get hurt.
I see that. That's why I think it will work.
Season 1 / Episode 15:
Once in a Lifetime
- おもいでの夏 - The Summer of '42 -
- Closing Arguments - Story of Love (5) -
- Closing Arguments - Cro-Magnon (12) -
- Closing Arguments - The Kiss (3) - ALLY vs JACK
- Closing Arguments - Alone Again (22) -
- Closing Arguments - Forbidden Fruits (16) -
- Closing Arguments - The Blame Game (13) -
- Closing Arguments - The Promise (6) - RENEE vs JOHN