I'm sorry I snapped at you.
I know. You've had trouble with Whipper before,
but you've never suggested taking a moment on a railroad track.
What is it about this time?
This time we actually broke up.
When a couple's been together for a few years,
a couple with commitment problems,
few couples don't return to make another go
without an agreement on one issue.
Let's face it.
I can tell her I love her until I'm blue in the face.
It's gonna keep coming straight back to that.
What do I say? Waiting for the Red Sox to win a World Series?
Well, if she accepted that, you'd be safe.
Why don't marry? You love her.
John, over 50 percent of marriages end in divorce.
More than half.
Add to that our age difference.
Add to that me.
Do I strike you as a person
who has a stronger or lesser chance, statistically?
If you wanna get back with her, you've got to go to her.
Right now I wouldn't know how.
John: I'll show you.
Season 1 / Episode 14:
- We're brainwashed by Disney.
- you three are supposed to be lawyers?
- あんたみたいな男だったらどうする？ 最低！
- No tears No life
- 理屈や論理になぜしがみ付くんですか？習性です。 - 結婚観 -
- Having a child is a selfish thing
- The original force behind them were disgruntled lesbians
- オレン 9歳 天才児の事情
- いつまで人目を引き続けるつもり？ 気付いてもらえるまでよ。
- 演出が全てってこと Everything is about presentation.
- Let me see your tongue / Glenn version
- Decision 判決 -misdemeanor battery-