you three are supposed to be lawyers?
And that's good?
That's great. A jury could give us more,
but they could also rule against us. My advice is to take it.
Da, da, da, da, da, da, da…
Mr. Cage, when we first came to you, you told us,
emotion aside, this is a case about money.
And we accepted that. But our father is dead,
and we're in here trying to win a lottery.
We'd like a verdict. A judgment against that airline.
You might not get it.
Mrs. Pierce: Well, we know that.
And we apologize.
I know law is a business.
It's your business.
And for us to spring this on you now is…well, I'm sorry.
Mr. Lamb, Mrs. Pierce. We are your lawyers.
If you want to go to verdict, we'll go to verdict.
You don't have to convince us of anything,
and you certainly don't have to apologize.
Thank you. Thank you.
This is what happens
when the justice system gets perverted by principle.
And you three are supposed to be lawyers?
It's a lawyer's job to make sure their decision is an informed one,
And it was.
Oh, go take a moment.
That was uncalled-for. （差し出がましい・余計なお世話だ）
Season 1 / Episode 13:
The Blame Game
- We're brainwashed by Disney.
- あんたみたいな男だったらどうする？ 最低！
- No tears No life
- 理屈や論理になぜしがみ付くんですか？習性です。 - 結婚観 -
- Having a child is a selfish thing
- The original force behind them were disgruntled lesbians
- オレン 9歳 天才児の事情
- いつまで人目を引き続けるつもり？ 気付いてもらえるまでよ。
- 演出が全てってこと Everything is about presentation.
- Let me see your tongue / Glenn version
- Decision 判決 -misdemeanor battery-