My lottery ticket is a tube of jelly.
Ally, I gotta admit, you do seem a little off-balance.
Who wants to be balanced, Billy?
Balance is way overrated.
What if I don't want to be balanced?
Did you ever think about that?
You should be happy, and you don't seem happy.
Happiness is overrated too.
You and Cheanie, is there...
Not that it's any of my business, but why did you buy contraception?
Forget it. It's none of my business.
Well, it most certainly is.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about you.
Did you ever buy a lottery ticket?
A lottery ticket. Did you ever buy one?
A couple of times, maybe. Why?
I buy them sometimes. I mean, not that I think I would ever win,
but I just um... I like to hold it in my hand and think, "What if?"
That's why I bought that contraceptive jelly,
I thought, I thought, "What if?" What if I'm walking down the street,
and I suddenly march right into somebody
and we just know immediately off of one look
that we're meant for each other.
And it's like Barbra Streisand and Omar Sharif,
but instead of singing about it,
we go off and make passionate love.
Girls have dreams like that sometimes.
Yes, but I doubt many actually go out and buy the spermicide.
It was my lottery ticket.
It's come to that. My lottery ticket is a tube of jelly.
Season 1 / Episode 5:
One Hundred Tears Away
- 橋渡しさ。This case bridges the two. The issue's ripe.
- I apologize for all of us, especially me.
- New firm policy - Ruin! That's the goal -
- 夜に通り過ぎる船 Two ships in the night by Wadsworth
- Love, it's an equation.
- compromising positions
- how acceptable it is for women to use sex as currency.
- "Plenty of fish in the sea" thing was lying.
- ボタン押しちゃった I must have hit the bitchy button.
- 'cause you look how you look and I look how I look.
- 事務所設立の目的、解散の決意 anybody who isn't happy, leave.
- 大したことないよ No big deal