No tears No life
Whenever I get depressed, I raise my hemlines.
If things don't change, I'm bound to be arrested.
Did you ever wish that
you could erase a whole day from your life?
Or, or a year, even?
How could you even think of erasing this one?
So much has happened.
A lot of it bad.
Some good, some bad.
Most of it memorable.
How many people get that?
My mother used to tell me ...
If you think back and replay your year,
if it doesn't bring you tears either of joy or sadness,
consider it wasted.
She was a very profound woman.
Season 1 / Episode 23:
These Are the Days
erase：to remove 移動する、排除する
4. to cause (dirt, stains, or anything unwanted) to disappear; get rid of
- We're brainwashed by Disney.
- you three are supposed to be lawyers?
- あんたみたいな男だったらどうする？ 最低！
- 理屈や論理になぜしがみ付くんですか？習性です。 - 結婚観 -
- Having a child is a selfish thing
- The original force behind them were disgruntled lesbians
- オレン 9歳 天才児の事情
- いつまで人目を引き続けるつもり？ 気付いてもらえるまでよ。
- 演出が全てってこと Everything is about presentation.
- Let me see your tongue / Glenn version
- Decision 判決 -misdemeanor battery-