"Plenty of fish in the sea" thing was lying.
You have to give her a second chance, Richard.
Because I think you love her.
And because whoever said that "Plenty of fish in the sea"
thing was lying.
Sometimes there's only one fish. Trust me.
Season 1 / Episode 2:
There are plenty of fish in the sea.
（いい人は、まだたくさんいる） English with illustrations
- I apologize for all of us, especially me.
- New firm policy - Ruin! That's the goal -
- 夜に通り過ぎる船 Two ships in the night by Wadsworth
- Love, it's an equation.
- compromising positions
- how acceptable it is for women to use sex as currency.
- My lottery ticket is a tube of jelly.
- ボタン押しちゃった I must have hit the bitchy button.
- 'cause you look how you look and I look how I look.
- 事務所設立の目的、解散の決意 anybody who isn't happy, leave.
- 大したことないよ No big deal
- 振られる → 振る He just dumped her. （捨てる ทิ้ง）