Closing Arguments - Alone Again (22) -
He had to go over that wall.
18years, collecting those rubber bands.
To survive in preson you need hope.
And for nealy two decades ...
he fixed all his hope on just one single moment.
And when that moment finally came,
how could he not seize it? (見逃せますか？)
The thing about hope,
many people secretly wish that
that moment never does present itself ...
because if it does, well, there's a chance
the hope could be dashed. (打ち砕かれてしまうかもしれない)
Now I knew a man
who was secretly in love with a woman,
who was his best friend.
But he never dared tell her,
for fear ahe wouldn't return his feelings.
For fear she'd stop being his best friend.
I think, also,
he never asked her because, well ...
sometimes the, the beauty of not knowing..(おそらく、聞かぬが花という奴で)
Hope lives. (希望は残る、しかし勇気は...)
But courage ...
Yeah, courage is when the time comes to jump,
and you jump.
Courage is knowing you can't not jump.
Somewhere out there, there is a man with a heart.
Maybe not broken, certainly not, not content,
wno wishs he had met Vincent Robbins.
Maybe things would be ...(changing) (話は変わっていたはず)
He would salute Vincent Robbins.
Yes, he would.
Season 1 / Episode 22:
- おもいでの夏 - The Summer of '42 -
- Closing Arguments - Story of Love (5) -
- Closing Arguments - Cro-Magnon (12) -
- Closing Arguments - The Kiss (3) - ALLY vs JACK
- Closing Arguments - Once in a Lifetime (15)
- Closing Arguments - Forbidden Fruits (16) -
- Closing Arguments - The Blame Game (13) -
- Closing Arguments - The Promise (6) - RENEE vs JOHN