Having a child is a selfish thing
Having a child is a selfish thing.
Couples don't walk around wanting to give life.
They say, we want a child. We want, we want.
It is a selfish thing, a good selfish. Selfish.
Don't punish yourself for not wanting to celebrate your greed.
Georgia, you are entitled to meloncholy.
Your body is going to swell and distort.
Treadmills aside, it will never be the same.
The infant is going to see way more of her breasts then you will,
and when you do -- whoa -- the big droop.
Then there is all the other:
sleep deprivation, your face adds ten years first year.
Then there is school. Education.
Forget the cost, kid can't learn in public school and private.
What if junior is in his third month
and you miss the application deadline?
Don't beat yourself up for not being excited.
You are having a child here!
Season 1 / Episode 21:
- We're brainwashed by Disney.
- you three are supposed to be lawyers?
- あんたみたいな男だったらどうする？ 最低！
- No tears No life
- 理屈や論理になぜしがみ付くんですか？習性です。 - 結婚観 -
- The original force behind them were disgruntled lesbians
- オレン 9歳 天才児の事情
- いつまで人目を引き続けるつもり？ 気付いてもらえるまでよ。
- 演出が全てってこと Everything is about presentation.
- Let me see your tongue / Glenn version
- Decision 判決 -misdemeanor battery-