Let me tell you something.
I didn't become a lawyer because I like the law; the law sucks.
It's boring, but it can also be used as a weapon.
You want to bankrupt somebody?
Cost him everything he's worked for?
Make his wife leave him, even make his kids cry?
Yeah, we can do that.
Season 1 / Episode 1:
- New firm policy - Ruin! That's the goal -
- 夜に通り過ぎる船 Two ships in the night by Wadsworth
- Love, it's an equation.
- compromising positions
- how acceptable it is for women to use sex as currency.
- My lottery ticket is a tube of jelly.
- "Plenty of fish in the sea" thing was lying.
- ボタン押しちゃった I must have hit the bitchy button.
- 'cause you look how you look and I look how I look.
- 事務所設立の目的、解散の決意 anybody who isn't happy, leave.
- 大したことないよ No big deal
- 振られる → 振る He just dumped her. （捨てる ทิ้ง）
- I really hate you. / I really hate you, too.