事務所設立の目的、解散の決意 anybody who isn't happy, leave.
Anything? So Elaine has actually got us here?
She is well-organized and wily.
Can I have your attention, please, everybody? Everybody?
I'll make this brief.
The reason John and I started this firm was
because we wanted to go to work every day to a place where it was fun.
Throw office parties.
Fun place to work.
I realize employees always gripe.
It's part of being an employee.
Don't like people staring at pretty girls.
Don't like tactics we use to win cases.
It's the nature of an employee to complain there's always some place better.
But this lawsuit... This carries the gripe too far.
It saps the fun out of the firm.
Since the fun was the point,
anybody who isn't happy, leave.
And if you all go, John, we'll just start up another firm.
There's always another one.
It's declare time.
If we did file the complaint,
is there a chance we could win?
Are we ready to walk out? Raise your hands.
The strike was really a formality. The important thing is we have been heard.
Season 1 / Episode 8:
Drawing The Lines
- how acceptable it is for women to use sex as currency.
- My lottery ticket is a tube of jelly.
- "Plenty of fish in the sea" thing was lying.
- ボタン押しちゃった I must have hit the bitchy button.
- 'cause you look how you look and I look how I look.
- 大したことないよ No big deal
- 振られる → 振る He just dumped her. （捨てる ทิ้ง）
- I really hate you. / I really hate you, too.
- something a good father and a good husband, a good man
- そこに僕の居場所はない I realy find myself in the picture
- 事実だけでは勝てんよ you can't win with the facts.
- 彼女か、｢たるみ｣か？ わかりません。