事実だけでは勝てんよ you can't win with the facts.
Can we go off the record for a second?
Cirtainly. It would allow me to compose myself.
You having fun?
Yeah, I'm having a ball.
Do I look intimidated to you?
Well, as a matter of fact, you look like
a young squirt who is trying his best ...
not to look intimidated.
Good. 'Cause I get even better.
I would hope. 'Cacse you can't win with the facts.
1/ to frighten or threaten someone into making them do what you want
2/ to make someone feel worried and not confident
Season 1 / Episode 1:
- 'cause you look how you look and I look how I look.
- 事務所設立の目的、解散の決意 anybody who isn't happy, leave.
- 大したことないよ No big deal
- 振られる → 振る He just dumped her. （捨てる ทิ้ง）
- I really hate you. / I really hate you, too.
- something a good father and a good husband, a good man
- そこに僕の居場所はない I realy find myself in the picture
- 彼女か、｢たるみ｣か？ わかりません。
- 清潔さは本法廷のカギだ Hygiene is important to this court.
- まず金を稼ぐこと、他は後から付いてくる！ That's a Fishism
- promises that we make ourselves when we're kids
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい