I really hate you. / I really hate you, too.
I am ... Billy is an honest guy,
I mean, we both know that and ...
I'm sure that he downlpayed our past ...
because he knew that
it would make you uncomfortable.
And, and, it really is the past.
I, I'm sorry, but isn't this something that
you should hear from him?
Yeah ... I just, uh ...
In your office today, I, I,
I picked up a vibe I've never felt before.
I'm so embarrassed to be acting ...
(Find a photo)
That, that, that's a just momento.
I'm, I'm sorry, but ...
I, I really hate you.
I'm ashamed to admit it ...
No. No, it, it, it's okay.
because I, um ...
I really hate you, too.
to make something seem less important than it really is [= play down]
Season 1 / Episode 1:
- ボタン押しちゃった I must have hit the bitchy button.
- 'cause you look how you look and I look how I look.
- 事務所設立の目的、解散の決意 anybody who isn't happy, leave.
- 大したことないよ No big deal
- 振られる → 振る He just dumped her. （捨てる ทิ้ง）
- something a good father and a good husband, a good man
- そこに僕の居場所はない I realy find myself in the picture
- 事実だけでは勝てんよ you can't win with the facts.
- 彼女か、｢たるみ｣か？ わかりません。
- 清潔さは本法廷のカギだ Hygiene is important to this court.
- まず金を稼ぐこと、他は後から付いてくる！ That's a Fishism
- promises that we make ourselves when we're kids