promises that we make ourselves when we're kids
What were you discussing with her?
You call off your wedding and now you, you...
I think you should marry Angela.
ALLY: Companionship and trust.
Those are real things, Harry.
What about my heart?
Yeah. I was thinking and... Sometimes
the worst thing for somebody's heart could be loneliness.
And listen, last night I was thinking about all of my friends
who I thought might be right for you.
And I'm ashamed to say this,
but none of my friends would go out with you.
Because of my heft?
So, you think I should settle for Angela? （アンジェラで手を打てと？）
I don't think you should think of it as settling.
Not if you want a family and, and partnership.
Sometimes, Harry, we got to look at our choices and
we just have to make the best one.
And Angela, she's a good girl.
Yeah. She is.
And promises that we make ourselves when we're kids... Stupid anyway.
statement, which one wishes to be believed, of what one will do
Season 1 / Episode 6:
- I really hate you. / I really hate you, too.
- something a good father and a good husband, a good man
- そこに僕の居場所はない I realy find myself in the picture
- 事実だけでは勝てんよ you can't win with the facts.
- 彼女か、｢たるみ｣か？ わかりません。
- 清潔さは本法廷のカギだ Hygiene is important to this court.
- まず金を稼ぐこと、他は後から付いてくる！ That's a Fishism
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- John: Splendid.
- hold out 手を差し出す