people who have no experience are happy?
Proverty does not hurt him who has not been rich before.
No man is a good physician who has never been sick.
No man can be a good ruler, unless he has first been ruled.
He who has never seen a castle will admire a pigsty.
The frog who has never seen the sea thinks
the well a fine strech of water.
Many have suffered for talking; none ever suffered for keeping silence.
- Get in Ally
- Twice 2回 2倍
- Suppose 発言に疑念、否定が暗に含まれる表現
- Not flexible 柔軟性に劣るとは I'm not flexible.
- 女性の性格がわかるのは... ローザ・ルクセンブルグ
- 動機と目的のための手段 Motivation and Means to an end
- わざわざ何の御用？So what brings you two out to Brooklyn?
- 距離の問題 Water which is distant is no good for a fire which is near
- 伝える get across
- Love is ...... ความรักคือ......
- ｢歴史は繰り返す｣の逆 lightning never strikes the same place twice