Well. Married men, good men, were always hitting on me.
And every friendship I've had with a man,
whether the pretext be a common love for Charles Dickens,
the symphony, shared political views, similar upbringings,
whatever the basis for the friendship beginning,
they have almost always resulted in the men wanting to have sex with me.
All right. I see. And this, uh, this drove you to the escort service?
It drove me to the conclusion that
man as a species is not suitable for long-term partnership.
Objection! ... Withdrawn.
No. The objection is sustained.
I became disillusioned with the idea of long-term relationships.
Men seem to stay interested and passionate for finite periods of time,
so I chose to engage in finite relationships,
and since I need to make a living, I allowed myself to get paid for it.
Season 1 / Episode 6:
- 事実だけでは勝てんよ you can't win with the facts.
- 彼女か、｢たるみ｣か？ わかりません。
- 清潔さは本法廷のカギだ Hygiene is important to this court.
- まず金を稼ぐこと、他は後から付いてくる！ That's a Fishism
- promises that we make ourselves when we're kids
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- John: Splendid.
- hold out 手を差し出す
- He's noble. 彼はご立派ですよ。
- May God help us all 神よ守りたまえ（神よご加護を）
- I envy you. I really do.