How so? How so?
I'm collecting an errant thought.
Should you prevail in a lawsuit,
and it's my feeling you would, you'd get money.
But as far as future employment,
nobody, nobody will hire a pretty young woman,
fresh on the heels of a sex discrimination suit.
Like it or not, you would be unhirable.
Uh, that's not a real word, I use it anyway,
which give you an idea as to how severely it applies.
Well, then, what do you suggest I do?
Accept the transfer. Go to corporate. （法人部門）
Call a headhunter and update your resume.
What?! That sucks!
Well, that's not the word I would use, but it is a real one.
I, I'm not going to corporate.
I hate that word "pragmatic"!
Georgia, may I take your hand?
As a woman, I'd say sue. But I'm not a woman...
That's not where I was going but I got boxed in by my poor choice of syntax.
Look, you can make a point for womankind.
Or you can do what's probably best in your own self interests.
I, I want to sue. If it means not working there, fine.
I won't sit back and take this.
Season 1 / Episode 7:
They say it's all in the attitude. And mine has changed.
And I can tell. This time it's going to last. Maybe even a week.
Money talks 金が物言う
- まず金を稼ぐこと、他は後から付いてくる！ That's a Fishism
- promises that we make ourselves when we're kids
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- hold out 手を差し出す
- He's noble. 彼はご立派ですよ。
- May God help us all 神よ守りたまえ（神よご加護を）
- I envy you. I really do.
- I'll be your slave. กลายเป็นทาสของคุณครับ
- はずれの判事を引く / 判決は正しかった、でしょ？
- I had tea with her.