He's noble. 彼はご立派ですよ。
I'm trying to make sense of this.
You hate men and so you became a call girl?
Well, now, let's be fair here, Ms. Winchell.
I mean, you hardly lead a, a noble life.
No. And I've never disappointed anyone pretending to be noble.
See the star witness over there?
Doctor, community-minded, sits on the school committee,
coaches boys' soccer. He's noble.
He also comes to me with his VISA card twice a month
to earn frequent flyer miles.
Well, one might say you, you entrapped him with your feminine wiles.
One might. But I didn't slither up to him wearing perfume.
He found me in the yellow pages.
Haha. Sorry. The Commonwealth sees the humor.
ALLY: (I don't.)
Season 1 / Episode 6:
1998/12/03 放送（Monday, October 27, 1997）
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- John: Splendid.
- hold out 手を差し出す
- May God help us all 神よ守りたまえ（神よご加護を）
- I envy you. I really do.
- I'll be your slave. กลายเป็นทาสของคุณครับ
- はずれの判事を引く / 判決は正しかった、でしょ？
- I had tea with her.
- Too late. I'm ready.
- 事実に反する場合の仮定法表現｢Would｣（Short People）