May God help us all 神よ守りたまえ（神よご加護を）
Without passing judgment on your emotional state, Ms. McBeal,
there are two things we can safely conclude.
One, you have a devoted following.
Two, if we would rule against you, you'd no doubt appeal and
we'd be faced with seeing you and hearing you and
all of these people again. As deterrents go,
I can think of none more effective.
By unanimous vote, three to zero,
we choose not to suspend you.
May God help us all.
Season 1 / Episode 5:
One Hundred Tears Away
1998/11/26 放送 （Monday, October 20, 1997）
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- John: Splendid.
- hold out 手を差し出す
- He's noble. 彼はご立派ですよ。
- I envy you. I really do.
- I'll be your slave. กลายเป็นทาสของคุณครับ
- はずれの判事を引く / 判決は正しかった、でしょ？
- I had tea with her.
- Too late. I'm ready.
- 事実に反する場合の仮定法表現｢Would｣（Short People）