はずれの判事を引く / 判決は正しかった、でしょ？
You know, I've been married twice.
Both marriages failed miserably.
When I went to your home, I saw something I never had.
Something I still want.
There's really no good reason
for the Commonwealth not to recognize a union of three.
What's the big deal?
I know the institution of marriage is changing.
Maybe I know that there are a lot of people
who may not consider it a sancity,
but I also know this isn't an erosion
I'm willing to contribute to.
Your timing may be right on this issue.
But you picked the wrong judge.
Plaintiff's motion denied.
Plaintiff's wife to ally:
Made the right decision?
season1 : 11.Silver Bells
※The time has come : ถึงเวลา
※make a decision : ตัดสินใจ
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- John: Splendid.
- hold out 手を差し出す
- He's noble. 彼はご立派ですよ。
- May God help us all 神よ守りたまえ（神よご加護を）
- I envy you. I really do.
- I'll be your slave. กลายเป็นทาสของคุณครับ
- I had tea with her.
- Too late. I'm ready.
- 事実に反する場合の仮定法表現｢Would｣（Short People）