'cause there is an unconscious discrimimation,
you know, against smaller people...
Uh, most women wouldn't consider dating a man, you know,
who isn't taller than...
But a lot of women would.
Would you, I mean, consider me?
Yeah...I would consider it (dating with john).
I'm sure I would. Otherwise (you're my Boss).
"Would" is a subjunctive word, contrary to fact.
season1 : 10. Boy To The World
- Do you mean some people do? そんな人いるんですか？
- That reminded me of me 自分を見ているみたい
- It makes me feel sorry for you. It makes you look sad.
- you see through me 見透かす
- John: Splendid.
- hold out 手を差し出す
- He's noble. 彼はご立派ですよ。
- May God help us all 神よ守りたまえ（神よご加護を）
- I envy you. I really do.
- I'll be your slave. กลายเป็นทาสของคุณครับ
- はずれの判事を引く / 判決は正しかった、でしょ？
- I had tea with her.
- Too late. I'm ready.